save yourself and dont be in a friend group of three
The reading comprehension and overall common sense on this website is piss poor.
how dare you say we piss on the poor
I fucking hate it when you’re in such a fantastically giddy mood and then you see one simple little thing that makes you think, “oh” and then you just get this empty feeling in your chest and you get nauseous and the world just crumbles and you want to just lay under a blanket and close your eyes and fall asleep and never wake up.
I want to scream at everyone who has put me down and made me second guess myself and who has gone behind my back and fuck you for all the negativity you’ve brought upon me fuck you
I want a relationship, not necessarily for sex but just someone to tell everything to and have movie nights with takeaway and just someone to trust
nobody legitimately needs me and that’s a really shitty feeling
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
thanks for making me hate myself even more :)
some people’s voices are just very appealing. you can’t explain it. there is no way to describe it. it’s just like. how. why. why does your voice do things to me. why does it make me feel things. why. how. why
You know you’re attached to someone when you’ve gotten so used to talking to them on a daily basis and they’ve become a part of your happiness. But when you guys don’t talk, it’s like a part of you is gone and you just start to miss them uncontrollably.